Dream #9: "Anima III"

Classification: Type III
Age: Twenty-four years old.

I am outside a church, in the parking lot, at night. It is peaceful. I am walking next to a girl I know, but I know that I am alone. She is aware of my presence, but she is just a visitor to this place. I will let her walk for a while, for I enjoy thinking about her.

There is a wall surrounding the lots for the cars to park in. It is about as tall as I am, built of white bricks, with grass growing on top. I climb up on top of the wall, and walk along it barefoot. I look down at the girl, who has been pretending to ignore my antics. She glances at me, and we both smile. We know the truth.


Interpretation:

The psyche has finally attained balance once again. The Anima is now expressed as a separate entity from the primary psyche, a "visitor."

The wall, as always, represents an obstacle, and to climb upon such a wall is a symbol of victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment